




We have made it to our last destination. We are very blessed to have one of the families traveling with us that are allowing us to use their computer and allowing us to upload pics to share with you guys. Their daughter is from Chongqing (where Emilea is from) Today we went shopping and found a lot of "good deals" we went shopping at the Carefore and then came back to the hotel and had a "paperwork party" We completed a lot of the paperwork we will need for the rest of the week to finalize the adoption and Visa paperwork. We hope everyone is doing well and we are so ready to come home. Hannah is doing well. Her foot is almost healed up and she is now able to wear shoes on both feet now. It's been very interesting trying to explain to the Chinese why she only had one shoe. they kept thinking that she "lost" one. The agenda for this week includes the Medical Exam for Hannah, a visit to a Park and some more shopping, then last but not least the Consulate visit to complete the adoption process. We will be in touch soon. Love everyone and hope all are well.


7 comments:
Oh, wow. Thank you, God, for bringing Hannah to her family. J, T, and E - thank you for sharing your travels with us. We love you guys! - Chris, Julie and Gracie
We are so glad to finally see pictures! I'm glad you are all healthy and happy. Just a few more days and you'll be home. Enjoy the shopping!
Andy, Angie, Sarah Grace & Caroline
Oh we are so happy to see you guys. Hannah is just so beautiful. The hotel in Guangzhou is pretty nice, isn't it. It is the same one we stayed at. :) Well we miss you guys and can't wait for you to come home. Tell Emilea, Makaila says hi. She has been asking about her. We love you guys and are counting down the days to meet your new addition. Love you and see you Friday.
Love Shawn, Laurie, and Makaila
Pics are great! You are truly blessed of God!! Enjoy your time together and we'll see you guys soon :)
Don & Laura
Bro Jim & family,
Great pictures, and I'm sure that all of you will be happy to get back to warm Florida, will be 25 to 28 degrees tomorrow morning here !! Cindy and I will miss seeing you Friday when you arrive, seems that we will be near Atlanta, Cindy bought a bed & breakfast deal almost a year ago, it expires end of month, we made resv. before we knew your return sch. Take care, and we'll see you week of the 25th.
God Bless to all !!
Bob & Cindy
So excited to see pictures!! Hannah is just precious. I love the picture of the sisters together. We are thankful and relieved to hear that her foot is almost healed. Enjoy your last few days in China and we will be praying for a safe trip home!
Mark, Kimberly, and Anna Kathryn Kovach
wow Sis, I was so happy to see all the pictures! Hannah is beautiful as well as Emiela is.. I am a proud and blessed Aunt,aren't I? I can't wait to see you all... Give the girls hugs and kisses for me, tell them I love and miss them, you guys too! lol and can't wiat to see you all.
Love
Donna
Post a Comment