Hey. We are home and doing fine. We had a rough week after getting back. Emilea ended up sick with Strept..and I had a sinus infection and Jim started getting one too. Lukily, Hannah is absolutely fine. She is adjusting well. The first week was tough with the jet lag, plus her getting used to her new room but she is doing quite well now. She still loves food, but I guess that will adjust in time. We went to the New Year's Chinese Celebration this past weekend and everyone had a wonderful time. It was nice. Hannah ate from the time we walked in practically until the time we left. Which by the way was 4pm-8pm. And still fussed a little when we took the food away. She has a real stubborn streak in her...although you wouldn't guess it from looking at her sweet smiling face. She is adjusting well to us though and us to her. She is trying towalk on her own now and even crawled from her room all the way into the dining room last night. This was a big mile stone as she hadn't been very mobile on her own without coaxing until last night. Emilea is doing quite well as a big sister and we are so very proud of her! They are adjusting well and I know it has been the prayers of everyone that has helped so very much. Thank you!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad everyone is doing better. I know this has been quite an ordeal for you all - but worth every minute of it. You are such a beautiful 'family' and you are so lucky to get the opportunity to bless these children with all your love. I'm sure Hannah is as gorgeous as Emilea is and I can't wait to meet my new niece and also see Emilea and you and Jim.
Again, you have such a beautiful family and I am so happy for all of you.
God Bless You All
Jan
Post a Comment