We Received Our Travel Approval!
After being on Pins and Needles for quite some time now, we just got a call at 11:56am from AWAA. Our travel approval has arrived! We are so very excited. AWAA still has to confirm a consulate appointment and book travel, but as it stands right now our tentative travel date is January 8th!
We will keep everyone posted as we have news.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Merry CHRISTmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
"C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S"
I am so happy for you all. Good Luck and... you are in my prayers.
Love Always
Jan
We are so thrilled for you!!! What a great Christmas gift. I can't wait to follow your journey. We left last year on January 17 -- Beijing is cold!!! One of Sarah Grace's favorite memories is throwing snowballs on the Great Wall of China. We'll be praying for Jimmy's professors to be compassionate! YIPPEEE!
Post a Comment