Wednesday, November 12, 2008
AWAA has our RA!!!!
Monday at 12:12pm I rec'd the call from Lauren that she has received our Referral Acceptance (RA). During our conversation I believe she confirmed what God has been telling my heart for several months now. Let's back up just a little bit to tell some history so the story is fully told....Jim is enrolled in 3 classes this semester. He has spoken to his professors and only one is willing to work with him if he misses class due to traveling to China. I have been at peace for several months that God will choose the perfect time for us to go get Hannah. A time that is right for her and a time that is right for us. Our travel to China will be two weeks long. Jim and Emilea are out of school for two weeks + for Christmas starting mid December. Ok, now here comes the AWESOME part. The part where God is so obvious. During my call with Lauren she told me that our package was the ONLY ONE that came this week. That all the others that were sent along with ours have not come back yet. And although nothing is etched in stone yet, it looks like we will be traveling the end of December. When I asked her what she meant by "end" of Decmeber exactly, she told me the 2nd or 3rd week. Do we all have chill bumps yet or what?! God is GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Woohoo! I am so excited for you all!
Blessings,
Your new China friends,
Donna and Catherine Anne XiuJin
We are also very excited for you all to be picking up Hannah soon! Please keep us posted on the latest!
Your friends,
Jennifer, Steve, Zachary & Heather
Post a Comment